In this webinar, counselors will learn about an integrated model to help couples identify issues that can be addressed in therapy. Topics that will be covered in this webinar include: couples therapy, integrated model to help identify issues, creative counseling, imagery techniques, couples who lean inward/outward, and the barriers that arise in couples work.
1) Identify what is currently happening in couples work.
2) Examine the barriers that frequently come up in couples work.
3) Explore an integrated model of therapy in couples counseling.
Creative Counseling, Part 1 Evaluation
Part two of this two-part webinar series focuses on creative integrated counseling techniques and challenges that are often addressed in couples counseling. Topics that will be covered in this webinar include: common challenges that bring couples to therapy and counseling techniques to overcome those challenges.
1) Examine challenges that are frequently addressed in couples counseling.
2) Identify different techniques that could be used in couples counseling to address those challenges.
Creative Counseling Part 2 Evaluation